Do you have a house that’s in foreclosure right now? Many people going through the foreclosure process want to get out from under that burdensome house and wonder if they can sell the house in foreclosure. The short answer: yes. The long answer: it’s a little more complicated, but usually you can sell your property prior […]
Tag Archives | sell-my-house
Should you take a cash offer for your house? Not always. I’ll tell you how to sell any property for cash, some reasons to refuse a cash offer – and when you shouldn’t say no. Selling My House For Cash In If you’re selling a property in to an end buyer (the person living in the home), […]
FREE Passive Real Estate Investing Report
- Using a Lease to Sell Your House For The Price You Want In Jacksonville!
- Rent To Own Agreement Structure For Selling Your Jacksonville House!
- Pros and Cons of Selling Your House via Rent To Own in Jacksonville
- Benefits of Using a Rent to Own Agreement to Sell Your House in Jacksonville
- How to Sell a House That Needs Work in Jacksonville