While most people understand that real estate is an investment, many people are taking advantage of the qualified retirement accounts to purchase real estate as an appreciating or revenue-generating instrument like IRAs. It’s really important to understand the tax implications, legal ramifications, and various other intricacies of purchasing real estate within your IRA. So, lets dive into some […]
Tag Archives | self-directed-ira
FREE Passive Real Estate Investing Report
- Qualities of a Top Real Estate Agent | What to Look for in Jacksonville
- Pro’s and Con’s to Using a Buyers Agent in Jacksonville
- Finding the Right Home in Jacksonville – What House Will Best Meet Your Needs?
- Should You Buy a Foreclosure or Distressed Property in Jacksonville? The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 5 Things Buyers Should Know About Home Inspections in Jacksonville