A recent study estimates that 47% of foreclosed properties are still occupied. When you first see that stat you may be surprised… but we’re not. What most people don’t realize is that banks aren’t in the business to own homes. They are in the business to loan people money. But when they have to foreclose […]
Tag Archives | local-house-buyers
If you’ve been driving around in , chances are you’ve seen some billboards advertising companies that buy houses. Often times they say things like “We Buy Houses!” or “Cash For Your House”. Are these “we buy houses in companies” credible? How do I know if the local house buying companies out there are honest and credible? […]
Should you take a cash offer for your house? Not always. I’ll tell you how to sell any property for cash, some reasons to refuse a cash offer – and when you shouldn’t say no. Selling My House For Cash In If you’re selling a property in to an end buyer (the person living in the home), […]
FREE Passive Real Estate Investing Report
- Using a Lease to Sell Your House For The Price You Want In Jacksonville!
- Rent To Own Agreement Structure For Selling Your Jacksonville House!
- Pros and Cons of Selling Your House via Rent To Own in Jacksonville
- Benefits of Using a Rent to Own Agreement to Sell Your House in Jacksonville
- How to Sell a House That Needs Work in Jacksonville