With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in Jacksonville anyway? Many homeowners across America and Jacksonville are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending institution will […]
Tag Archives | foreclosure-process
Understanding the foreclosure process in Florida is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. But just know that it’s not […]
- Pros and Cons of Land Investment In Jacksonville
- Pros and Cons of Commercial Property Investment In Jacksonville
- Pros and Cons of Single-Family Investment Properties in Jacksonville
- Finding Your Niche: What Type of Jacksonville Investment Property Is Right For You?
- Buying and Developing Land in Jacksonville