We wrote a recent article about putting local investment property into your self directed IRA… if you haven’t checked that one out… head over here. In this article we’ll walk through some more things to look out for and how to use your IRA to buy real estate in . So lets dive in! Putting […]
Archive | ira-real-estate-investing RSS feed for this section
We get asked questions all of the time from savvy investors who we work with here at . Most of the questions surround buying investment properties in … which we of course know a lot about. But one part of buying an investment property / rental property is how are you going to pay for […]
While most people understand that real estate is an investment, many people are taking advantage of the qualified retirement accounts to purchase real estate as an appreciating or revenue-generating instrument like IRAs. It’s really important to understand the tax implications, legal ramifications, and various other intricacies of purchasing real estate within your IRA. So, lets dive into some […]
FREE Passive Real Estate Investing Report
- Using a Lease to Sell Your House For The Price You Want In Jacksonville!
- Rent To Own Agreement Structure For Selling Your Jacksonville House!
- Pros and Cons of Selling Your House via Rent To Own in Jacksonville
- Benefits of Using a Rent to Own Agreement to Sell Your House in Jacksonville
- How to Sell a House That Needs Work in Jacksonville